Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sunday

 Re-Connected

Back on the Internet after three days without any connection. What did we do for pleasure before the Internet? The same thing happened last month, the engineer came and capped something and told us that was the problem, but the engineer this week came and undid all that, so I shall make the most of the Internet while I have it, because something tells me this is not the end of the problem. I wouldn't mind, but whenever they come they always make you feel as though you are responsible!


chocolate cornflake cakes with mini eggs on top
Easter Egg Nests
Yesterday evening my granddaughter and I finally made the Easter Egg Nests (pictured above), a week late but still fun. Up at 4.50 this morning for more fun and games, but made the most of playing with her as we know from experience this doesn't last for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment